Monday, July 26, 2010

China Glaze : Strawberry Fields

Hi Ladies :)

Today I have China Glazes Strawberry Fields.

This is a lovely pink jelly with a golden glass flecked shimmer. When I first saw this one I knew I had to have it!

The Wear on all of the Summer Days collection from china glaze wore great! Very little tip wear or chipping. I currently own:

- Strawberry Fields
- Grape Juice
- Watermelon Rind

I think out of all 3, Grape Juice has to be my fave, I love the jellyness to it and in the sunshine, omg, it is so great!

I will post the other manis I have done with Grape Juice and Watermelon rind after I get back from my vaction (Leaving tomorrow, WOOOT!)

What is your favorite colour from the Summer days collection?

4 comments:

  1. I don't have Strawberry Fields, but I NEED it. LOL The BFF has it so all I have to do is beg her to borrow it if I'm jonesin for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I think I wanted this one sooooo much out of the whole collection when I first saw it. I kinds of wish it had a more silver shimmer like grape juice, but the gold is pretty too :) i love jellies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this! The only Summer Days polish I have it Watermelon Rind, so I guess that's my favorite. I really really like it, anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zara - yes, that one is great :) I gave myself a watermelon mani with that one :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)