Today I have for you a haul that I find somewhat boring, but since I am still wearing my houndstooth mani, I decided to share it with you anyways :P
I picked up the above polishes for 50 cents each, these are mostly topcoats. From left to right:
- Sally Hansen No Chip 10 day nail colour - Sensual White (for Konading)
- Maybeline Salon Expert - Top coat (* Note - the yellow really threw me off, but I had picked this up before for franking purposes and found that it worked great when I Konad with black and doesn't smudge :) It also has a great shine and does not show yellow when on the nail. I am wearing it currently over my houndstooth mani)
- N.Y.C - Top Coat
- Sally Hansen - Mega Shine Top Coat
- N.Y.C - Nail Colour Quick Dry, I pick these up whenever I find them, they dry my polish super fast!
- N.Y.C - Double Base and Top Coat, I had picked this up accidentally, the quick dry and the top coat look obviously different in the picture, but in real life they look closer together. I thought I was picking up more of the quick dry! When I got home I realized they were different. I have never tried this one before, but am willing to give it a shot.
Next batch of items, left to right:
- Kiss Acrylic Top coat, I'm sure you can tell I am looking for new top coats, I can't stand Orly's anymore!
- Sally Hansen - Nail Nutrition , I picked this up at the Dollar store for $1.25!
-Sally Hansen - Quick Colour (this SUCKS! please don't buy! I saw a review for this on another site and still wanted to try it out for the gimick, but please, don't waste your money on this unless you like thin, sheer colour and a crappy brush! I may do a quick review to show you the crappiness!)
- N.Y.C - Lengthening Mascara, I found this half off at the superstore :)
All of the above were under a $1.25!
Maybeline volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper
Sally Hansen - Comfort Shine Lip Glaze - Fresh Watermelon
Sally Hansen - Comfort Shine Lip Glaze - Fresh Strawberry
All of the above were $1.00 each
So there you have it, my little haul from the weekend, see anything you like?