Thursday, November 11, 2010

OPI - My Private Jet

Hey Ladies,

I hope you are all still with me! Not too many comments on the Perfect Formula polishes, I hope you liked the reviews.

On to today's polish which kicks soooo much ass, OPI, My Private Jet. You all know how I won this and I am so glad that I did. I had been wanting this colour for a while now, and although it is not the original formula is it still awesome. All images are clickable and super large :)


direct sunlight

I took a bunch of pictures to try and show off the awesome halo glitter, but I still feel like these pictures don't do the polish justice.


direct sunlight
I applied 2 coats of MPJ over 1 coat of my china glaze strong adhesion base coat, and finished it off with one coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong top coat.


indirect sunlight

As you can tell from the pictures, its a subtle sparkle indoors (almost looks like a silver glitter) but it really shines in the sun, it is super duper blingy-sparkly!


indoors, flash

I fauxnaded a little bow (also from my winnings) on my pinky nails with one of my Sally Hansen chromes ^_^ so cute!

What do you guys think? Any idea which batch this is? lol I'f you know, let me know!

Also, let me know what you think of my review posts; do you like them? what don't you like about them? what would you like to see more of on my blog overall?

Thanks :)

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! No idea which one this is, but it doesn't matter because it's still awesome. I like your blog the way it is. You do a good job capturing the color of the polish and you do a great job on polishing - I think those are the most important parts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Megan, I really appreciate your input :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still here! :) I've been off in crafting lalaland, and haven't been keeping up on my blogroll.
    I sooo love this polish! <3 OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JQ - thanks :) I have been behind too, so busy at work lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome color! I've been wanting this color for a long time. I'm glad you got it and shared it with us!~

    ~LinZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lindsay :) I hope you get it soon and i'm glad you enjoyed the post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog as is. MPJ looks great on you, makes me think I need to pull mine out and wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this polish! I have the "new" MPJ as well.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)