Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Contest and Bundle Monster Mani

Hello ladies,

Today I have a mani refresh with China Glaze, Below Deck and BM plate 21.



I never realize how beautiful the BM full nail designs are until I see them on someone else! I don't even recognize it as a BM pattern, so for this mani I wanted to try a design I never used before. I would describe it as a criss-cross kind of argyle inspired pattern. This looks really good on the nail :)



For the stamping polish I used Sally Hansen Chrome in Amber, I love the contrast between the chrome polish and below deck. What do you think?

Since this is a BM design, I wanted to take this opportunity to let you guys know that voting starts today for the nail art contest Bundle Monster is hosting here, I believe voting starts at 11:00 am. Please read below for more information:

*EDIT - Voting Starts at 11:00 am HST. I think this equals to 9:00pm EST? Please correct me if I'm wrong!*

Basically to participate you have had to create nail art with Bundle Monster art supplies and/or design plates. The 25 winners who receive the most likes of their artwork will win the new BM image/design plate collection which also consists of new 25 plates! The submission timeframe has now closed which means the voting can begin and runs through April 20th.

I have participated in this contest with a duochome base and a full nail design on top from BM plate 19, you can see my entry here. As much as I would love for you all to go here and vote for me, please check out the contest and vote for those you feel YOU like the best. I'm super excited about this contest and hope I make it in to the top 25! I have been taking a peek at the entries every couple days and they are all really awesome and unique in their own way.

If you have a design you have submitted for this contest, please let me know in the comments section so I can check it out :) Good luck to all who entered!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Danielle!
    I love the 3D effect of your design...

    I also participated in the contest. This is my mani "Black & Gold Fantasy": http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/107601/voteable_entries/19756605?ogn=facebook&order=recency&view_entries=1

    Good luck!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angeles - Awesome :) I saw your design previously and love that stamp, looks great as a full nail design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty combination! I still haven't bought these plates so no contest for me. :) I keep meaning to buy them, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KarenD - thanks! I would suggest getting the new ones when they are released, they enlarged the full nail designs so it will fit better on larger nails and thumbs :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)