Friday, April 15, 2011

My Collection of Bundle Monster Manis - Part 1

Hey ladies,

After posting about the Bundle Monster contest a couple of days ago, I thought it would be fun to showcase some of the previous designs I have used from their design plates. So here is part 1 of some serious BM nail art spam! Hope you enjoy, and remember to vote for your favorite nail art designs here before April 20th. You can vot for as many designs as you'd like once every day, so give your favorite nail artists some love :)

To see the design I submitted for the contest, click here.

Below are past designs in no particular order...old watermarks and all.









This was the first BM design I used, I had just received the plates in the mail and had to try out something on my current mani.








Thanks for looking, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)