Monday, May 16, 2011

I Gave My Nails a Bubble Bath ^_^

Hello ladies,

Today I have one of my favorite sheers to share with you today, OPI's Bubble Bath. This makes my nails look so clean and polished. I have worn this in the past for French manis as a base of either 1 or 2 coats. Although sheer, I wanted to see how much it could be built up so I decided to wear this as a full mani.



The actual colour of the polish is a soft, milky pink. 1 or 2 coats gives my nails a heathy pink glow and shine. I used 3 coats when I wore it and this is how it turned out.


Indirect sunlight

I love how polished, clean and elegant this looks. Some nail line is visible but I kind of expected it and don't mind.


Indirect sunlight

I used Seche Vite over top to help with drying of the many coats, the high gloss it gave me was awesome!


Camera flash

I wore this polish for at lease 3 to 4 days before I started to get any chips or markings, and this was without a base coat. After 5 days I played around with some Konad and removed it for a new colour.


Camera flash

I really think I need a back up of this one, its the perfect sheer neutral for me and I love how it can be used under a French manicure or built up on it's own.

What's your go to neutral for natural looking nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)