Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chocolate Nails

Today I have a nice fall shade to share, this is Dea from Zoya. I originally purchased this polish because it looked like the perfect milk chocolate, but when I saw it in person it didn't look as perfect as I thought, at least with my skin tone.


It looks a lot more milk chocolaty in the photos.


Still a nice polish, and perfect formula, this was ONE COAT,  no top coat. Zoya, you are amazing! Can't wait until the next trade in promo they have in the spring.

3 comments:

  1. I love browns like these! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is pretty; it looks like the color of hot chocolate! Too bad you aren't crazy about it, but I find that it is difficult to find a brown that complements my skin tone... so keep looking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tasha - it was alright, I actually like it beter in my photos lol in real life in pulled a little more red if that makes any sense!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)