Monday, October 24, 2011

Pretty Blue, Not Plum. + Spiders

One week left until Halloween! I was so stuck a couple of days ago trying to pick out a polish, I wanted something "Halloween" but just could not make up my mind.


I ended up settling on this beautiful deep indigo by Sally Hansen (10 Day No Chip), Plum Pretty. It has a slight silver shimmer that is very subtle, almost the same as Sally Hansen's Salon's polish, Honeydew.

This applied perfectly in 2 coats. I thought it would be an easy one coater but you definitely need 2, it gave perfect coverage.


I didn't apply a top coat to this one but it was perfectly glossy to be worn on its own. I'm very impressed with this one, I had been wearing it for 2 days in these photos and hardly any wear WITHOUT A TOP COAT!



A few days later I decided to add some silver spiders from the first set of Bundle Monster plates. I have been in Halloween spirits all week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)