Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Is this the real life? Is this just Fantasy...

I'm super excited to show you this polish! I almost didn't purchase it, but after I hauled 12 OPI's from 1 store, this was the clear winner for what to wear first.


Look how beautiful OPI's DS Fantasy is, and only 1 freaking coat! The formula is so pigmented and perfect, it glides on the nail so effortlessly!


Fantasy is a deep royal blue polish, saturated with super fine prismatic particles (or holographic shimmer). These photos I have honestly don't do the polish justice, it's just so much prettier in person, and I haven't even had the chance to see what it looks like in the sun. Although it's not DS Glamor (which I originally thought it was on the shelf at first!) it is so awesome. And a guy recommended it too! If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have gotten it. He worked there by the way, not just some random lol.


So in short, this polish is awesome but the overall haul may just be a tiny bit more awesome. More info on that to come soon...

One last shot that captured some of the rainbow.


9 comments:

  1. Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
    Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see.
    Gypsy and Fantasy are soooo gorgeous; I love them BOTH,
    because I'm easy come, easy go
    Little high, little low
    Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me.....TO ME.
    (Great! I love Queen but the song is STUCK in my brain...Thanks) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one too, and I LOVE it! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WildHeart - LOL! You made my day :)

    Angie - I knooow! and I was thiiiiis close to not buying. what was I thinking?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow that is gorgeous! Glowy royal blue. LOVE it! And thanks for the earworm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Love the David at the Dentist reference. I really like the color as well, the microglitter/shimmer/whatever is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan - thanks! if you see it i would suggest snatching it up! The salon light didn't do it justice, can't believe I almost let this one go!

    Impoverished by Polish - although David at the Dentist is entertaining, the title is actually in reference to a Queen song

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one of the most beautiful polish I've seen so far. Did you get in Toronto, or did you buy it online? Thanks :))

    -- Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patricia - I actually picked it up in the States, it was the last one on the rack. Unfortunately I think it may be a discontinued polish :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. :( Alright, thanks anyway. (Why do they always discontinue the best ones?)

    Pat.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)