Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bamboo-zled!

I haven't been using Konad/ fauxnad as much as I'd like to lately, and wanted a fresh new look without taking off Kustom Kicks, so I used my Konad dupe, M66 and stamped some bamboo with Konad special white polish!




To top everything off I applied two coats of Funky Fingers flakie, Asylum. In certain lighting my nails reminded me of a mermaids tail :) I kind of wish I had taken some more photos, by the time I looked at them on my computer I had already removed this mani. I can tell you is that it looked a lot cooler in real life.

P.S. My boyfriend takes credit for the title of this post! As soon as I showed him my nails he was like you should so name the blog post for these nails bamboozled!

2 comments:

  1. Good combo!!:)

    http://todoslosesmaltessonpocos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)