Monday, April 2, 2012

Spotted - New Sally Hansen

While in The States over the weekend I found some new to me nail polish strips from Sally Hansen and managed to grab a quick snap with my phone. I figured it was worth sharing. They are vey bright and spring like, just in time for Easter this weekend :)


From left to right, Not a Peep!, All a Flutter, Mad for Plaid, Checker Out and Pink-a-dot.

I think Not a Peep! is my fave, not only ate the little birdies super cute, but the name is too!

I'd like to do more posts like this, I love when other bloggers post what's new in their areas. I have the advantage of showcasing whats new in Canada and the U.S with my frequent monthly trips across the boarder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)