Tuesday, June 19, 2012

So Juicy and Loud

I LOVE this neon, so awesome! I purchased Color Club's Tangerine Scream a while back now and only picked it out to wear yesterday!


This light and bright neon has a sprinkling of superfine shimmer which in the bottle looks teal/green but on the nail come off as white/yellow/green depending on the lighting.


I find that in direct lighting the shimmer is more of a yellow/golden colour. It reminds me of this old Sally Hanson polish I have that I wanted despirately to be opaque! The formula was so thin, but the colour is beautiful in the bottle, light orangey coral with a gold shimmer. So summery! I think it is one of my first polish posts as a blogger... My, how my nails have changed since then!


Back to this polish, I used 3 coats and it applied perfectly. It dried to a matte finish like most neons, so I topped it with a coat of Seche Vite which gave the perfect amount of shine :) Neons are doing it for me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)