Monday, January 7, 2013

Glittery Mani Refresh

Today I have a mani refresh with my New Years Eve manicure, China Glaze Glistening Snow. I wanted to do some stamping with an image that didn't cover too much of the nail and settled on Bundle Monster plate BM-319. This image is a series of lines varying in lengths, I thought this was perfect to add to the tips of my nails for a gradient like look. My sister said it reminded her of the matrix lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used my regular black polish for stamping, Sally Hansen 10 Day No Chip in Blackberry. I finished everything off with one final thin layer of top coat to seal in the design and I was done! I love the contrast between the sliver glitter and the black.

1 comment:

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)