Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Guava

I purchased a couple polishes dorm a new to me brand, Fresh Paint, both being bright summer neons! The first out of the two I decided to wear is Guava.

Guava is a bright coral neon which I feel is creme based. It tends to lean more orange or pink depending on the lighting. Outside in direct lighting is is completely eye searing! I love it!



Application was awesome, the formula is a little thick but easy to work with. I only needed two coats to reach full opacity. If I remember correctly it dried to a satiny finish. I used Seche Vite to make it nice and shinny. Surprisingly it wore very well, neons usually chip very quickly on me.



I will have to pick up some more of these polishes when I am in another Five Below! Does anyone know if these are a Five Below exclusive brand?

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it lasted well! It looks really good.

    I've never heard of this brand. We don't have it over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where are you from?

      I haven't seen it around either, I assumed it to be a Five Below exclusive brand or something. I think it may be an offspring of Forsythe Cosmetics Group (Color Club).

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)