Friday, April 3, 2015

Color Club Bell Bottom Babe

Happy Friday, Good Friday that is! Let the long weekend Easter feasting begin...

Also time for my first summer polish of 2015! Well, it's not in your face summer neon, but it was apart of the Color 2014 Poptastic Summer collection. The 2014 collection, not to be confused with the originals from a few years back, is a compilation of neons with shimmer running throughout. I chose to wear Bell Bottom Babe.


Bell Bottom Babe is an almost periwinkle blurple base with a pink/purple shimmer. The first layer was quite thin, but the second coat built up pretty well. In hindsight a third thin coat would have been perfect, although it is not 100% apparent in the photos.


As an accent nail I layered a thin coat of L'Oreal, Too Dimensional? over my ring fingers and thumbs. Too Dimensional? is a glitter based polish with gold and purple glitter of various sizes in a deep purple base. I LOVE it! It is so smooth on the nail unlike most other glitters that can dry gritty.


I've included a few other right hand shots above to show you even nail shape. They will all be a little shorter and closer in relation to each other in my next post! Happy Easter to those who celebrate, hope you all have a great long weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Blue is my favorite nail color. Is that your Easter color?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty but I didn't wear it for Easter, that look coming soon! Although I did have multiple ideas for Easter I decided to keep it easy this year. Hope you had a great one :)

      Delete
  2. That looks amazing and I love that shimmer :-) Nice topper :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is definitely an unexpected favorite!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)