Thursday, August 20, 2015

Reader Feedback Needed: Polish for Sale!

I have a quick post today. I have been meaning to go through my collection and weed out polishes I don't wear (or brand new ones I changed my mind on) and get rid of them. I don't have any specifics on brands since I have not gone through everything yet, however, I was wondering if you wold be interested if I were to create and share an eBay collection of polishes for sale. I know off the top of my head that I do have some rare and hard to find polishes (OPI DS, Sally Hansen Prisms, etc).

Would you be interested? What would you prefer:
  • single polishes or lots?
  • buy it now or auctions?
I am pretty new to selling on eBay but would love to share some of my stash with you. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)