Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter Monday!

Happy Easter Monday! Hope your long weekend went well.  I think I slacked a little more than I should have... I guess that's what happens when you have one free weekend in a span of a few months!

Today I have a fun mani I put together with China Glaze, Kinetic Candy and Revlon (Pebbled Texture), Brazilian Beach.


I applied two coats of Kinetic Candy and one generous coat of Brazilian Beach over top. Kinetic Candy applied well and pigmented, not too thick, not too thin. Brazilian Beach applied good as well, easy to manipulate and move the glitters around on the nail.


I decided to finish the look off with Essie's Matte About You. I always love a good matte mani around this time, especially with pastel polishes.


This is a blinged out robin's egg if I ever saw one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)