Sunday, July 4, 2010

Birthday NOTD - Claire's Neon Burst


outdoors, natural sunlight


Hello out there in polish world :) These are my birthday nails, nothing crazy or nail arty. I had originally wanted to do some fun nail art with Konad, but decided that a bright bold colour would do. I used Claire's polish in Neon Burst, this is a bright neon yellow/orange depending on the lighting.


indoor with flash


Although I don't own China Glaze - Sun Worshiper, I think this would be a close dupe from the swatch photos I have seen online. The only issue I had with this colour was that I lost count of how many coats I used, it took forever! Thank God it was a neon, it dried pretty quick. Next time I will use a white base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)