Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Furry Friends and Thanks

Hi Ladies,

Well, today is the day ... leaving my house at 1, flying away around 3:30 (... making a hopefully shot stop in Jamaica... stop overs suck when you don't like being on planes for long periods of time!) then arriving in Puta Cana by evening :) Life is sweet.

I want to show my full vacation mani and pedi when I get back, currently working on the nail art :) But I will leave you with some pictures of my furry friends. I love how a lot of bloggers show off their pets, so here are mine.

* i wanted to post photos but blogger is being a douche ... sorry about that , I have to finish getting ready, i will post pics when I get back*

First is smokey, she is 10 and we found her when she was only a couple of days old. She is festively plump, but we love her :)

Next is Marley, he is actually my kitty :) I got him for my birthday 3 years ago and he is the cutest little guy and very friendly, he also gets in to a lot of trouble.

He gave me a scare yesterday, he usually goes outside but wasn't home for a whole day! I was scared he was hurt or someone stole him, he always come home for food. luckily he came home at 11 pm! i literally ran to pick him up and cuddle him :) I'm so glad he is home.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I am very grateful for all of my followers, I was excited when I just had 1! Now I am at 50, I know to many that may not seem like a lot, but it means a lot to me.

Thanks for reading and commenting and wanting to come back for more :)

See you ladies in a week!

1 comment:

  1. I just reached 50 followers too! *high five* It really does feel like a milestone, even though I know it's not that many. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)