Monday, June 13, 2011

Blue Iguana

Today I have a polish from China Glazes latest Summer Collection, Blue Iguana. My first pick originally from the promo photos was electric pineapple. It originally appeared to be a light, bright cream neon, but in person it was actually closer to a yellow leaning green.

Anyways, back to Blue Iguana, this polish is a sheer, blue shimmer that in some lights has a light duochrome of purple. In some lighting it even appears to be almost foily. It has flecks similar to the Sally Hansen HD polishes in my own opinion.



This colour is very pretty on the nails, although I feel that it is a bit too sheer for my liking. In the photos I have posted I used 3 coats.




It has this glow to it in low light that is really cool, you can kinda see it in the photo above. In the sunlight this polish glistened.



Overall I feel like I had a love hate relationship while wearing this polish. It is a beautiful sea blue with a lot of dimension, but I don't like how sheer it is. I think this polish would be good for creating a gradient or layering with.




After a couple of days of wear, I actually layered another polish on top, I's show you the awseome combo tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)