Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ick! A Zombie! - Layering Goolish Polishes

I came up with this layering idea last year after Halloween and have yet to see someone else try it. Sure, Ick-A-Body looks awesome on it's own, but I just had to see what Zombie Zest looked like on top.


I added on thin layer of China Glaze's Zombie Zest on top of my previous many of Ick-A-Body and sealed everything off with a coat of Seche Vite. It's really cool how the orange glitter and green flacks blend together. Up close it looks so awesome, there is a lot of depth! From afar, the green looks more golden.



Here is a closer look...




Not too much more to say, it reminds me of pumpkins :) Have you tried this layering combo before?

8 comments:

  1. I'm pretty new into layering so haven't done this combo but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is the best combination ever! I try it already and I'm stunned! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is such a sick combo!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you all like it :) It honestly looks so much cooler in person, especially on overcast days. There is so much depth within the sparkles, and the flecks within Zombie Zest look as if they are floating on top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't even thought of layering those two. But I like the look. I'll have to try it. :D

    Your ghosties are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how these two turned out~
    I may try it out soon. Just have to check if I have Ickabody, can't remember xD

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)