Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Snowcone Toes

I wore some open-toe shoes to an event last week so you know I just had to coordinate with my then Sea Spray nails. I chose a surprising pastel, a bright Spring blue, Orly's Snowcone.

The formula on this one was awesome, I got away with one coat on my smaller toes and two on my bigger ones. I have some crazy ridges/imperfections on those nails.



Too bad I forgot to take a photo with my hands on my feet, the polishes went together quite well..

Such a beautiful spring shade, I will have to wear this on my fingernails soon. I picked this up in one of my last U.S shopping hauls. I actually headed there again on Friday, not too much polish, but I picked up some stuff worth sharing, expect a post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)