Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Sparkly Refresh + BIG NEWS FOR NFU OH LOVERS!!

More glittery nails! Last week I showed you Teenage Dream in it's own, I loved it so much I didn't want to take it off! What to do...

When in doubt, Konad :)

I actually used a dupe plate or fauxnad plate for Konad M77. I call this design the necklace design. I stamped with Konad white special polish, the design came out perfect! I got this plate from the Born Pretty Store, but I find their image plates to be hit or miss, sometimes they work and sometimes not so much :( this one worked great however.

For the thumbs I stamped another design from this plate (you can see this in the first photo above), it has a bow, a heart and some flowers. I added a pink rhinestone to each thumb in the middle of a flower. Loved this! I must do more fun glittery manis like this :D

One last bit of news before I end this post, I just got the word over the weekend that Nfu Oh's are now available to order through! They are decently priced too considering you get free shipping with any purchase over $29! PLUS you earn polish points towards free polish gifts!

I was lucky enough to be included in a private pre-sale event over the weekend and ordered myself some holos and flakies so I can't wait to try them out, as you can tell I just could not hold in my excitement! I have never seen, let alone tried Nfu Oh's, I hope they arrive soon!


  1. *drool* Loving that pretty sparkle! And your "When in doubt, Konad" Motto! I think I kinda live by that motto too... maybe to a fault ^^;;

    Anyways that stamp is sooo cute! If only my paycheck would come faster :P

  2. I randomly stumbled on NPC last week and ordered Nfu-Oh 49 and 51. They arrived so fast! I am seriously impressed with this company. I live on Vancouver Island, BC, and my mail orders usually take weeks, but I got my Flaky polish fix in 2 days! PS: love your blog :)

    1. Thanks :) That's great that they arrived so quickly for you. my package arrived on Friday and I made the purchase last Sunday morning. Not too bad from Vancouver to Toronto in 5 business days!


Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)