Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Sparkly Refresh + BIG NEWS FOR NFU OH LOVERS!!

More glittery nails! Last week I showed you Teenage Dream in it's own, I loved it so much I didn't want to take it off! What to do...


When in doubt, Konad :)



I actually used a dupe plate or fauxnad plate for Konad M77. I call this design the necklace design. I stamped with Konad white special polish, the design came out perfect! I got this plate from the Born Pretty Store, but I find their image plates to be hit or miss, sometimes they work and sometimes not so much :( this one worked great however.



For the thumbs I stamped another design from this plate (you can see this in the first photo above), it has a bow, a heart and some flowers. I added a pink rhinestone to each thumb in the middle of a flower. Loved this! I must do more fun glittery manis like this :D


One last bit of news before I end this post, I just got the word over the weekend that Nfu Oh's are now available to order through NailPolishCanada.com! They are decently priced too considering you get free shipping with any purchase over $29! PLUS you earn polish points towards free polish gifts!

I was lucky enough to be included in a private pre-sale event over the weekend and ordered myself some holos and flakies so I can't wait to try them out, as you can tell I just could not hold in my excitement! I have never seen, let alone tried Nfu Oh's, I hope they arrive soon!

3 comments:

  1. *drool* Loving that pretty sparkle! And your "When in doubt, Konad" Motto! I think I kinda live by that motto too... maybe to a fault ^^;;

    Anyways that stamp is sooo cute! If only my paycheck would come faster :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I randomly stumbled on NPC last week and ordered Nfu-Oh 49 and 51. They arrived so fast! I am seriously impressed with this company. I live on Vancouver Island, BC, and my mail orders usually take weeks, but I got my Flaky polish fix in 2 days! PS: love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) That's great that they arrived so quickly for you. my package arrived on Friday and I made the purchase last Sunday morning. Not too bad from Vancouver to Toronto in 5 business days!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)