Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gothic Lolita!

Finally, some bright spring colours! And the only color that I picked up out of all the spring collections this year. I must say though, I liked it more in the swatches online than I did on my actual nails. I do however like the colour, it has grown on me.


China Glazes Gothic Lolita is an interesting colour in the bottle, bright purple with a blue/red super fine shimmer. On the nail I see mostly a deep and bright lavender. There is a lot more magenta coming out of this shade too. This is a very unique colour in my colection and I have never seen anything quite like it.


I applied one coat to all my nails and that's all I needed! The consistency of the polish was thick but the overall formula was good. It wasn't goopy or bubbly and it dried pretty quickly! The photos below were taken with the camera flash, you can see the blue shimmer a little better, although the base colour is not as accurate. You can click the photos for a  closer look!


I already have some ideas for nail art so I might have to refresh this mani in a day or two ;)


Don't forget to check out the Bundle Monster nail art contest this week and vote for your favorites :) A big thanks to those who have already voted for my nails. Remember, you are able to vote once a day until May 13.

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful! Looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty. I wasn't originally drawn to this color but seeing it here is making me wanna buy it now

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)