Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Birthday Haul... For My Sister!

Yesterday was my sisters birthday and she had requested nail polish! My time to shine ;) Below is the polish portion of the gift that I got her.

I got these all from Sally's. The first mini Sally Girls were some random neons I found at the cash. I can never find the names on these so I don't know what try are called. A bright neon pink and bright neon orange.

The other four are mostly from the latest Finger Paints summer collection, with the exception of Choco-Mint which was from their spring collection. My sister loves Tiffany blues so now she can own one and stop asking to borrow my bottle of For Audry!



From left to right The Finger Paints are Choco-Mint, Flip Flop Fuschia, Sexy Sundress and Beach Bound.

Don't forget to check out the Bundle Monster nail art contest this week and vote for your favorites :) A big thanks to those who have already voted for my nails. Remember, you are able to vote once a day until May 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)