Friday, May 25, 2012

XL Plate Stamping Time!

This was my first time doing a full mani with my XL stamping plate from Cheeky, I used plate E. I almost didn't order this one but am so glad that I did! I used the design I've loved the most from this plate, it reminds me of a pineapple!


I stamped using my standard black stamping polish (Old school Sally Hansen 10 Day No Chip in Blueberry) these images stamp so crisp and easy, I love it! I also made use of the mirror image for my right hand. The designs are also large enough for my full thumb!


I finished the whole look off with white dots I made with a dotting tool in the center of the flowers.


The images are really great on this plate, I got comments from people asking if I had hand drawn the images because they looked so fluid and flowy.


I did get a few streaks with the application of top coat, I will have to use a thicker top coat next time. I had actually just thinned it out so that was probably the issue. FYI, I used NYC, quick dry top coat.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I really like the stamp design! The whole plate is really awesome too, super impressed with quality and sizes of the designs

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)