The one polish that came to mind was Revlon's Ocean Breeze I wore not too long ago. I almost left the China glaze behind, but I am so glad I didn't!
So let's see a close up, first Deviantly Daring
and Ocean Breeze.
And now both snatched side by side, Deviantly Daring is two coats and Ocean Breeze is at least three.
And the last photo shows them in the shade. Look at that shine on Deviantly Daring! I love it :)
So these are obviously not as close of dupes as I thought they were. It you couldn't see it in the photos here are some others reasons why:
- Deviantly Daring is darker in colour
- Deviantly Daring has a chrome-like finish
- Ocean Breeze is thinner formula wise and requires more coats
- Ocean Breeze has more of a duochrome effect. You can see the colour of this polish better in this post.
- Ocean Breeze leaves more brush strokes behind and has more of a frosty finish
Even though Deviantly Daring doesn't have a strong duochrome effect I still prefer it over Ocean Breeze and I cannot wait to wear it as a full mani soon :) which do you prefer?