Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Small Haulin'

I got some new polishes, Woohoo! Just some randoms today. Incase you didn't already know American Apparel has a promo going on right now for a free lip gloss and nail polish! Awesome, right? I went with my mother and sister and since they weren't impressed with the colour selection they gave me their polish :) so here is what I got:

Left to right Sunset Blvd., Neon Blue and African Violet.



Sunset Blvd. was the hardest to photograph, in the photos it looks orange, but in reality it is a coraly pink/orange. It is very bright!

Neon Blue is hardly neon in my opinion lol I was so exited for this one but when I saw it in the store I was like really? neon? In any case it is medium blue. It doesn't dry to a matte finish like other neons which is a plus!

African Violet I have been wanting for a while, I actually thought it was already apart of my collection to be honest! It is the most perfect shade of purple, I love purple on my nails, it goes well with my skintone I find. This polish very much reminds me of an old Sally Hansen I have that that it about one quarter to half way finished. I loved that purple but haven't worn it in a while because I didn't want to waste it, but now I have some backup ;) 

Below is each polish at one coat, natural light.


Same swatches with my camera flash below.


Did you participate in this promo? Which polish did you pick up?

4 comments:

  1. All good picks you got here IMO. And nope - I did not even see my email regarding the promo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good thing about this promo is you don't even need the email to get your free polish/lip gloss, at least not at my location. just go in and say you got an email for free polish/lipgloss.

      Delete
  2. Wow! I'm really gealous! Such a great haul and great choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! don't forget to head in and pick up yours if you have a store near by

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)