Monday, April 8, 2013

A Simple Spring Mani Refresh

Today I have a simple mani refresh with China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around, a white glass fleck shimmer. Originally I was thinking to do something specific to Easter, but once I spotted the cute nail design from Bundle Monster plate BM-302, I knew I had to try it out. This cute spring design is made up of birds, trees and snails. I decided to stamp in a nice bright colour, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Lively Lilac, which is a bright Lavender with a white pearl shimmer. It worked perfectly for stamping.

 photo IMGP6291_zpsafca6edf.jpg

 photo IMGP6289_zps8cdaa85f.jpg

This is a pretty quick and easy mani refresh, I finished off the look with a thin quick dry topcoat to add some gloss and  seal in the design.

2 comments:

  1. Love that the prints came out so well for this mani~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should notice!! I have had such a hard time stamping lately, but i actually solved the problems I was having and will be posting my tips in tomorrows post :)

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)