Friday, August 30, 2013

Neon Refresh

China Glaze Highlight of my Summer started to get chippy early, to prolong its life a few more days I did some stamping!

 photo IMGP6938_zps6b17b032.jpg

 photo IMGP6947_zps9545ea50.jpg

For this simple full patterned nail look I used Bundle Monster plate BM-322 and a thick black polish (vintage Sally Hansen 10 Day No Chip, Blackberry). The full nail pattern is made up of squares outlining the negative space, making the base colour look as if it is made up of diagonal lines intersecting eaNeonch other. 

 photo IMGP6940_zps075eab6d.jpg

I love quick and easy ways to make a mani last longer. I had no issues with the plate, just remember to stamp in the direction of the design (diagonally) lightly for these types of designs to get the cleanest design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)