Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Two Sally Hansen's for the price of one!

I have been having internet issues the last week, hopefully everything is under control now and I can get back to my regularly scheduled posting.

I ended up giving in on Wednesday last week and checked out what Shoppers Drug Mart had to offer for their three hour BOGO polish sale. They had a lot of new collections displayed including Sally Hansen, Essie, Nicole by OPI, Rimmel, Essence, Nails Inc., L'Oreal just to name a few. The selection in my store has grown significantly and was lit and displayed very well! I doubt that it was apart of the promo, but they have cute polish gift sets from Quo, Essie and Nicole by OPI as well.

 photo IMGP7789_zps2a28a1aa.jpg

I picked up Sally Hansen Complete Salon, Over the Rainblue and Triple Shine, Sparks Fly. Over the Rainblue is a limited edition glitter topper, although I wish it was dense enough to be opaque. It is composed of various sized/shaped blue/holo glitter in a clear base and is so pretty! The way the light hit it in the store I knew I had to have it! I will have to experiment with layering or something to make it denser looking on the nail.

 photo IMGP7795p_zps98e83b4b.png

Sparks Fly is also a glitter topper comprised of various sized silver glitter in a light cornflower jelly base. The base if really subtle, I wish it were more prominent to build up to opacity, however I don't think that will work for this polish.

 photo IMGP7791_zps2557d381.png

I paid around $8.50, which makes each polish $4.25, not too bad! Did you pick up any polish durring this event?

2 comments:

  1. I ended up getting 4 Nail Inc nail polishes during this promotion, have wanted to try them out for the longest time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I assumed there was a limit of two, i'll have to take full advantage of this promo next time!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)