Thursday, May 29, 2014

China Glaze Sets at Costco!

This is kind of late, but I thought it is still worth sharing since your Costco may not have received shipment yet. A few weeks ago I found half of China Glaze's latest spring offering, Peonies and Park Ave. You can see the set below. This six piece full size set includes:

Peonies and Park Ave
Petal To The Metal
Spring In My Step
In A Lilly Bit
Lotus Begin
At Vase Value.



The total cost was $19.99 for 6 polishes, that's works out to about $3.33 per polish, not bad! I wish they had both sets of collections available so you can pick and choose, but I'm glad I got my hads on this set while it was available :)

2 comments:

  1. Not bad! I wonder if the Costco over here has them in stock - hmmm! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely check it out if you have a membership

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)