Friday, September 19, 2014

Glittery, Glossy Jelly!

Happy Friday! I got some pretty cool OPI polishes recently apart of the Sheer Tints collection. These polishes are true, sheer jellies. I haven't attempted, but the lady at Trade Secrets who rang me through said they can be built up to opacity. I still find that hard I believe! I would think she was trying to sell me on them but I was already giving her my money at this point, plus I knew what I was in for. Although sheer, you can get some really cool effects with them layered over other polishes or themselves.


That being said I tried out a jelly sandwich with Are You Jelly? As the base and OPI Don't Violet Me Down over top. Once the glitter was down I layered one thin coat of OPI Don't Violet Me Down on top. The result wasn't as obvious as other jelly sandwiches I have done in the past, however it did grow on me. It added a slight tint of blue to the purple base and left my nails crazy glossy!



I am loving these smooth and glossy nails, I'm thinking of doing some nail art on top for a concert.

1 comment:

  1. This looks really good. I got the Sheer Tints ages ago and still not tried them! I've got a plan for them but we'll see if I stick to it! hehe :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)