Monday, April 13, 2015

Nail Fail

It may not appear to be a"nail fail" exactly, however I do pride myself on great photography and editing...


I wanted to do a simple mani refresh with Color club, Pardon My French and Bundle Monster plate BM-423. From afar it looks great, maybe even in the first two photos I have displayed as well.


I have a feeling it may have been the actual plate that threw me off with this one. The design may have been too deeply engraved and with the stamper being squished on top, it created the weird texture with in the design. You can see more clearly in the photo below.


Not the worst nail fail, but it still bothered me to the point of removal for a different Easter mani. I'll have the play around with different stamping polishes to make this pattern work because I really love it and want to get a nice clean image the next time I decide to try it out.

Have you had problems with this design as well?

2 comments:

  1. Not the worst nail fail at all!! I think it's really pretty. I know what it's like to have a mani that just doesn't work the way you wanted though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! In hindsight, looking back on the photos I know it's not horrible, just annoying when things don't work out exactly the way you envisioned it.

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)