Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pack Lightly

I totally goofed up and forgot to snap photos of this polish while I was wearing it :( It's such a pretty colour, so I still want to talk about it. It's another China Glaze from the spring Road Trip collection. I have been feeling bright nails lately with the weather skipping over spring and diving right in to summer with warm and sunny days.



Although a pastel, and spring appropriate, Pack Lightly has a bit of pop to it, I can picture it looking even brighter with a nice tan in a month or so, pending the weather of course! It is a soft pink based coral with a (mostly hidden) warm shimmer. I think it's the shimmer that helps this polish toe the like of pink and coral.

The formula was on the sheer side but I was able to build it up in three easy coats. Wear is good, I am about three days in now with very minor tip wear.

The only photo I have of Pack Lightly, third to the right.
I may try to squeeze in a few more of these pastels in the next month, but I am really feeling brights and neons right now. I've got to get my hands on some of the Summer polishes from China Glaze's recent collections ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)