Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Stassi

Today I have a bright and sparky mani! I have so many summery bright glitters and shimmers but I just had not been up to wearing them yet. I have been sticking to my cremes and have been happy with that. I think it may be the subtle shimmers in the spring China Glaze polishes I have been wearing the last month that have warmed me up to the summer shimmers and glitters.


I decided on wearing a new polish to my collection, Zoya Stassi, purchased apart of their Earth day promo and apart of the summer Bubbly collection from 2013. The polish consists of a bright green jelly base, gold shimmer and iridescent hex glitter. The iridescent glitter is what makes this polish (and the others in this collection). 


The first coat was light and sheer, but it built up nicely on the second, thicker coat. I could have added a lighter third coat but plan on doing something with this polish as the base in a few days and didn't want too many layers of polish on the nail. I topped it off with a generous layer of Seche Vite to smooth everything out and accelerate dry time.


The best lighting to view this polish is definitely in low or overcast light. The iridescent glitter grabs what little light there is, it is just so pretty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)