Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is not only my birthday, but Canada's as well :) Always nice to have a nationwide holiday and celebrations on your birthday. I usually pull out a flashy or expensive polish with fun nail art, but this year I am keeping it simple with a new polish I picked up recently from Zoya.


Harper is fun and girly. It has a pink jelly base and is doused with golden shimmer and iridescent glitter like the others I own from the Tickled and Bubbly collection. I found this had a more opaque base when compared to the others (Alma, Stasi and Muse), kind of crelly.


Application was nice and smooth and I couldn't have gotten away with two thicker coats, but I opted for three thinner ones. Since it is jelly-like it is not 100% opaque, however with this type of polish it doesn't bother me.

I think its the girliness of the pink and the iridescent glitter that just scream celebration to me! I may jazz this up with some studs or something, just don't want to overdo it.



As a bonus today for all you other July babies I am sharing Sally Beauty's Birthday coupon for July! I love when people post the other coupons during the rest of the year, so I hope you can make use of it! Just be sure you use it before the end of of the month and be warmed, I find when I try to use these coupons in the States they ask for ID to confirm your birthday is in the month of the coupon, it may just depend on the employee as well. Otherwise, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, you picked the right country to be born at lol. Fab birthday nails! Thanks for the coupon too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm a little behind on blog stuff, please excuse the late reply!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)