Monday, September 7, 2015

August Favorites

This is an ongoing monthly post which highlights some of my very favorites from the month past. 

Today I have my most favorite things from August. Check them out below.


Favorite Polish: China Glaze Celtic Sun
Defintely the brightest polish of my summer. I never thought I would like a yellow this much! Plus it really made my tan more prominent.



Favorite Book: Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
I just finished reading this book last week, but I started it in August. A great read if you are interested in what is going on in industrial farms and where your food comes from. It is very well written and researched. To summarize the story, the author decides he wants to learn more about his food once his son is born so he can make the best food choices for his family.


Favorite Mani: Sprinkle Jelly Doughnut
This mani was made using Essie Marshmallow, China Glaze Can I Get An Untz Untz and China Glaze Let The Beat Drop. I love these neon glitters and hope they last me until next year so I can wear them again!... You know, without the glitter bleeding in to the base.



Favorite Fashion: Active wear from Old Navy
I just purchased these new fall active wear pieces from Old Navy and am OBSESSED! I first purchased these purple leaning burgundy (colour " Blackberry Jamming") capris for yoga and running. They have these great mesh panels that are not only great for hot yoga (preventing slipping in more difficult poses) but also super hot!
Mesh-panel compression capri in Blackberry Jamming
I loved the fit and styling of these so much I purchased the full length legging as well in black.

Mesh-panel compression legging in Blackjack Jas

Until next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)