Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Singin' in December!

Happy December! Today I have a rich burgundy creme from the first collaboration Gwen Stefani did with OPI, I Sing In Color. I recently purchased this shade and was craving something neutral and vampy to wear.


 What you see on the nail is two coats with a top coat. I found on it's own it wasn't super glossy, Seche Vite added a nice shine. In most lighting it looks pretty dark, I knew I wasn't wearing a black and didn't ever consider it a black while I was wearing it but I did get comments that it looked black.

 

Overall application was good and removal wasn't messy. I find rich pigmented shades to be messy and even stain during removal but this was not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)