Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Glittah BOMB!

I have a very unexpected mani to share today. It started with Maybelline Rapidly Rosey. As you saw in my last post it was removed before I even added a topcoat! Since it was late I thought I'd try a new polish to my collection, Sinful Colors Starry Night. Starry Night is made up of a sheer black base with holo glitter and golden shard glitter. I found after two coats the glitter was not really seen due to the dark base. I decided to add more sparkle I would add another new polish on top, Revlon's Transforming Effects topper, Holographic Pearls



Holographic Pearls is, just, wow! I thought I'd get a sprinkling of holo glitter, similar to China Glaze's Fairy Dust, but this is a whole other level of holo glitter topper. What you see is only one coat! I added a layer of Seche Vite and called it a day. This glitter is so awesome that the next day I kept wondering as I stared at my nails... what would another layer look like...



So I added another coat and wow! I really can't wait to try this again over a silver base! If I find this polish again I am defiantly purchasing a backup. I was actually rethinking my purchase when I got home from picking this one up but it was totally worth it! My photos do not even do it justice. In sunlight, it is just amazing!


What do you guys think, had you tried this holo glitter topper before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)