Monday, April 18, 2016

Let's Dew It!

So it snowed... In April... How does that happen!? I hate when winter lingers, however, it inspired today's frosty mani with China Glaze, Let's Dew it.


Let's Dew it is an indigo blue glitter suspended in a clear base that has a slight duochrome shimmer. After applying it for this mani I realized it may be best as a topper or layered over another colour to aid in opacity. I decided to wear it on it's own. It built up to 95% opacity in three coats which kind of bugged me, but I didn't mind after about a day and really liked it. The formula thickened after each coat which is common with glitter dense polishes.



It lasted about a week before I decided to remove it (You may recall this polish from my last post, a review on Madam Glam's peel off base coat).  This is a pretty colour and covered pretty well in three coats, but I would love to pair it with a complementary base colour. I also wish the duochome was more apparent on the nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)