Friday, April 22, 2016

Sally Girl Being Discontinued?

So it appears that spring has come back around again. No more Winter in April please!

This is actually a polish I wore around Easter but didn't feel the need to post with the weather the way it was. This is Sally Girl, Zing a Ding. I was lucky enough to find this on clearance, which the rest of the Sally Girl products looked to be on as well. It looks as though they may be discontinuing this brand, anyone know for sure?


Zing A Ding, what a name by the way, is a pastel lavendar creme with various sizes of matte white glitter suspended within. The formula was creat and easy to apply needed two coats for full opacity.

I don't think I have actually ever purchased a Sally Girl polish before. There was once instance I purchased the glow-in-the dark topper because I needed to add an extra $1 to my purchase to get a coupon or free gift or something!



That being said, I decided to try this polish out since it was cheap and pretty. I'm actually pretty impressed, both with the quality and amount needed for a full mani, however I do prefer the old bottles which held more product (5.3ml/.18 fl oz, compared to the new bottles, 4ml/.13 fl oz). that being said if they happen to be discontinuing this line I will have a closer look at what is available during my next Sally's visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)