Thursday, May 5, 2016

OMG! a Holo?

Today I have a unique shade from China Glaze. I wore this quasi-holo polish in late winter, early spring at the first sign of some sunshine. Notice the longer nails!


OMG a UFO from China Glazes 2013 Hologlam collection is a mid toned olive green shade with a slight holographic effect when in the right lighting. Most of the photos I have posted include my camera flash which heightens the holo effect.



The formula applied well over my Nfu-Oh Aqua base, which is what I usually use when applying a holo. I only needed two coats for full opacity and wore it without a top coat to enhance the holo effect.


I enjoyed wearing this but which this collection overall had a stronger holo effect. I wonder if China Glaze will ever attempt another holo collection like this in this future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)