Friday, April 29, 2016

Leslie Love

LOOOOVEE! I love this polish! I purchased Zoya Leslie, apart of 2015's spring Delight collection last year likely during one of Zoya's promos and waited until now to finally try it.



As you can see, Leslie is a pastel lavender creme with an electric blue superfine shimmer running throughout. The formula is actually quite great. I figured that the formula would likely be thin for shimmer visibility on the nail, however, I was able to build up the polish to full opacity in two easy coats.


This is such a perfect shade for spring, and it actually got me excited to try other other polishes I purchased that are apart of the Delight collection. This shade is so unique and the blue shimmer against the pastel lavender base is so delicate and pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)