Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Witch Nails

Morning Ladies :)

I will keep this one short today, I am wearing OPI - Greenwitch Village. This is the perfect witch green, it reminds me of the bad witch from the Wizard of OZ! I applied 3 thin coats, application was great because of the pro wide brush :)

Click to see bigger!

I really like this colour for halloween, I'm a little bit of a halloween freak ;). I figured that if I didn't wear this colour now then I probably wouldn't wear it later. I know I will end up with new polish by then lol how sad is that :(

Click to see bigger!

Anyways tomorrow I will post some nail art with this polish :)

What colour in your stash reminds you of Halloween?

5 comments:

  1. If I were to rate my lemmings this would hit the top of the list. I've seen it a few blogs now and every single time I'm like NOMNOMNOM!

    Can't wait to see the nail art too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept picking it up and putting it back down whenever I saw it for the longest time, I wasn't sure if I wanted it. When I found it for $5 i knew it was fate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color and it looks great on you! I just picked up China Glaze's Cross Iron and it's so Halloween to me, like a big shinning pumpkin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've loved this color since the first time I saw it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita - thanks :) I had to look up Cross Iron, I wasn't familiar with it, looks fiery ;)

    ABOP - I'm really glad I finally picked it up, i've been crazy in to blues and greens lately!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)