Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hello ladies,

Christmas is finally here! Doesn't it feel like December went by so fast! Today I have my Christmas mani to share with you. It was so hard to just pick one idea, colour or design but I finally came up with this.


Click to enlarge!

This is actually not what I had planned out at all! I only got this colour, Orly Meet me Under the Mistletoe, a couple of days ago by fluke! I was at Sally's taking advantage of their buy 2 get 1 free on all China Glazes (which I will talk about next week) and I actually found this polish, so I snatched it up! I'm really glad I did, this has a subtle but awesome duochrome with those amazing flakies like the Orly Cosmics. The colour shifts from a yellowy, golden green to forest green to a green blue. Very pretty :)


Click to enlarge!

Anyways, Meet me Under the Mistletoe was the base for my Christmas mani.. For my ring fingers I applied 1-2 coats of OPI's bubble bath (can you tell I am getting a little obsessed with it now lol) just to even out the colour of my nail. I then applied a couple of coats of China Glaze, Party Hearty and $OPI, Only gold for some awesome sparkle! I had originally wanted to do the same thing to by thumb nails but they both broke :( I am currently wearing some false nails until they grow out a bit, they were painful short :( so to add glitter to fake nails, not a good idea.


Click to enlarge!

Since I applied my polish at night and had to work the next day, I topped off this mani with Seche Vite for quick dry and glossy shiny nails :)

For a quick las minute Christmas mani, I have really been enjoying it. And although it was not what I had planned to have to today, I think it is perfect and I love it :)

Hope you and your families have a very Merry Christmas :)

3 comments:

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)