Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Your Last Day...

Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to remind you to give your last votes to your favorites today for the Bundle Monsters nail art contest.

If you haven't already checked out my design, below is what I submitted, you may remember this mani from late November of last year.

For this look I used a base of black polish with 1-2 coats of Color Club's Wild and Willing. I finished off the mani with the swirly circle design from BM plate 19, which I double stamped to fill each nail completely with the design.


What do you think? To vote for my nail art entry and others, please visit the site and vote while you still can. I was literally flipped through all the submissions lastnight and so much hard work has been put in to these designs, so much inspiration for future nail art ideas. Good luck to all who entered :)

Thanks for all the support to those who have been voting. Also a HUGE thanks to my family for being very supportive and voting , can't wait to see the results tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I really need to get my hands on some nail art from bundle monster!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)