Friday, October 14, 2011

Pumpkin Pieces

Wow, I can't believe it's already mid October, this month is going by fast. I fell like in September Halloween stuff was everywhere, now it's kind of settled. Hasn't really felt like a true October to me.

Today I have a fun mani with the same polishes I showed you yesterday, China Glazes Papaya Punch and Revlon's Orange Fizz. I added a coat of China Glazes crackle polish, Black Mesh.

The black really makes the orange pop, such a good combo :) The orange almost looks as if it is neon.


I really like this crackle combo, I can't remember if I've seen something similar before, but I'm sure I'm not the only one to think of black and orange crackle for Halloween. It has been wearing amazingly so far, I applied the crackle on Tuesday, along with a top coat of  Seche Vite, I wanted all the layers of polish to dry glossy and fast.

What do you think, any other ideas for a Halloween inspired crackle mani?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)