Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Polish Mani Refesh!

For today's refresh I have my first pumpkin polish! I actually picked this guy up last year in the States at Rite Aid. None of these polishes have any names so I don't really know what to call it! It is nothing like I have seen before and that it why I had to have it. It is a clear polish which is packed with pure black and shiny coppery orange bar glitter. I don't know what it is but I just love pure black glitter of any kind.


I gently blobbed on two "coats" of the polish to get the desired amount of glitter on the nail. The clear base was actually a but thicker that I thought and made it difficult to get a good amount of glitter in the nail. For future use I will add some thinner to make it easier to apply.


I love how random and sporadic the glitter has laid on each nail and how the orange and black really pop against the bright green base.



The black and orange bar glitter reminds me of sprinkles :) I could so see this working as a cupcake colour combo, green icing with black and orange sprinkles, yum yum!

2 comments:

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)