Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Little Nutty

Today I have a polish from my limited NYX girls collection, I think I own about 3-5. I ordered them a while back off of the Beauty Joint for a great price :) Pistachio, although a lovely shade is not what I expected. The pistachio nut is pretty green, even pistachio gelato is a softer shade but still green. NYX Pistachio is a soft dusty baby blue. I really appreciate the dusty quality, that is what makes it unique in my collection for sure. It would have been nice if there was a hint of green in there though. Oh well.

 photo IMGP6575_zps82d11ae2.jpg

 photo IMGP6578_zps9b46e23a.jpg


I applied two coats in my photos, the first coat was a bit streaky but the formula was great to work with. The second coat covered up any streaking from the first coat. The finished look has the appearance of a jelly even though I would definitely consider it a creme. It has a high finish gloss on its own, but as always I added a topcoat for longer wear and quick dry time.

 photo IMGP6580_zpsb9c2c7fe.jpg

This wore so well, I wore it for almost a full week with only very minor tip wear!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to a wedding this week-end and I think this would be a perfect color for my dress.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)